The department of Da’awah and education engages in growing the muslim ummah by calling people to Islam and educating them on the correct islamic teachings.
Functions of the Department
- Provide assistance to new Muslims as needed
- Conduct periodic interfaith activities
- Liaison with other Islamic organizations, churches, schools, etc.
- Provision of Imam code conducts
- Form alliances with International Islamic Centres, Universities and Institutions to achieve the Centre’s Educational, operational, and Academic objectives.
- Manage the ICICE Conventional/ Islamic school, Iqrah centre, Tahfeez programmes,
- Weekend Islamiyyah
- Masjid Activities (Imams, Khutbah, Eid prayers, Ta’leem sessions, periodic dawah
- outreach and trainings in dawah and dialogue)
- Qur’an Tajweed class for Men and Women
- Ramadhan Tafseer class and Hafiz for Taraweeh prayers
- Guest Lecture programs
- Capacity Building Training Programmes for Masjid Staff (Imams, Marshal & Administrators)
- Periodic dawah outreach and trainings in dawah and dialogue
- The Masjid will host guest lecturers regarded as experts in their field from other parts of the world. This will serve to distinguish the Masjid programs by providing exposure to the community from a variety of Scholars considered leaders in contemporary Islamic thought.
- Periodic Khutbah Publication/Documentation
- Marriage (Nikkah)
- Iqra college